Just finished this mini-cross-stitch Pusheen. She looks very comfy in this frame! Hahaha!
I got some helpful feedback and I’ve updated the pattern to include marks for boxes after every 10 boxes, and I have also listed the max size across and up/down. Also note that sometimes the PDFs don’t render the squares correctly in the web browser, so you’ll want to download them so the boxes line up. Here are the updated PDFs:
Meowloween with 10 Box Marks PDF 30%: PusheenHalloweenMods30
Meowloween with 10 Box Marks PDF 80%: PusheenHalloweenMods80
Hi! Someone in my Pusheen Group suggested a Halloween Pusheen cross-stitch, so I made this one with Pusheen as the pumpkin. I hope you all like it. I’ve included copies with no grid, 30% grid and 80% grid in both .png and .pdf forms. Let me know if you have any questions or if you find errors. I was staring at the x-marks so long I might have missed some! LOL. I’m ready for Halloween time! Yay! How about you?
I just made this Pusheen Computer cross-stitch pattern. Feel free to try it out if you like. You can click the image to enlarge and download, or click on the PDF at the bottom link on this post. (I recommend cropping the image with just the Pusheen, and then you can print it on an 8-1/2×11 paper in Landscape enlarged to the size of the paper.) If you end up making it, let me know. I’d love to see it! I imagine it would work well with 18 count cross-stitch fabric, because there are about 18 squares per inch on this image. However, I think you could do any size. It took me a lot of time to make this, and I hope there aren’t any mistakes, but if you find an issue, let me know. Thanks! Click this link for the PDF version: PusheenWithBoxes.
UPDATE: Below is an image with the grid on top. It makes it a little easier to count the X marks. Also, here is the PDF with the grid on top: PusheenWithBoxesOnTop.
UPDATE 2: Here is another version with darker boxes on top. Here is the PDF: PusheenWithBoxes80PercentBoxes
I decided to make a little apron/skirt for my cactus!
I finished my first cactus! Now, it is kind of jacked up in places. I couldn’t really figure out how to make the pot for the cactus, so it is pretty bad, but it still works. I also added a yellow bow to my cactus. Definitely not as good as the artist’s example, but I still think she’s pretty fun and cute!
I got the pieces washed and dried and cut out. Now for the sewing! Yay!
This is the next project I’m working on. I thought it was so unbelievably cute that I had to try it out. I also kill almost all living plants, so I thought it would be good to have some plushie plants that I cannot kill. The fabric is available through spoonflower.com and you can get the low down on the whole project at this spoonflower blog link. I got the faux-suede fabric, because I wanted it to be soft and durable. The designer of this project is Na’ama Ben Moshe, and this is a link to her instagram where you can see so many of her great projects. I’m sure mine won’t come out perfect, but I’ll keep you all updated on my progress. Also, feel free to order your own fabric and let me know how yours turns out too!